Question, Is your body a trashcan or dump site? No, then why do you treat it like one? It’s time to take out the trash! It is essential to detox your body on a regular basis.
10 Simple Ways to Detox
Question, Is your body a trashcan or dump site? No, then why do you treat it like one?
It’s time to take out the trash! It is essential to detox your body on a regular basis. our bodies consume toxins everyday, through our food, the water we drink, the air we breathe, products we put on our skin and our thoughts. According to Global Healing Center, it is normal to be exposed to 2,100,000 toxins each and every day. The accumulation of toxins in and on the body is a major cause of skin ailments, low energy levels, weight gain, brain fog, depression, disease and overall poor health. This is why full body detoxification needs to be incorporated into your daily regimen. Because the society we live in, it is nearly impossible to avoid all toxins, but there are ways to reduce and eliminate the amount we expose ourselves and children to. Here are some simple ways to help you Take out the Trash!
- Drinking a minimum of 3 liters of water daily(adults) children may require less
- taking a detox bath
- taking a herbal supplement to assist in cleaning the colon(triphala)
- at least 30 minutes of moderate exercise 5 days a week(sweat)
- using chemical free bath soaps and shampoos
- switching to chemical free cleaning products in your home
- buying organic non gmo produce
- if you eat meat, buying only organic, grass fed meats
- stop consuming processed foods
- smudging your home, office,or car with sage to clear the air of stagnant, or negative energy
- begin a yoga practice or meditation to help clear your mind of negative and toxic thoughts.